Bullpadel hack 02 Limited edition Paquito Navarro
Fast ShippingShipped today!
We love Padel!More than everyone
Best price guaranteeOn all products
Shipped WorldwideFree shipping over €100
This Bullpadel Hack 2.0 Limited Edition Master Final racket , with a black and gold design, is the racket used by player Paquito Navarro for the World Padel Tour Masters Tournament in Barcelona. This model is the first in the world to be developed with Carbon 1K , an exclusive fiber developed by Bullpadel, which, in addition to an unprecedented reactivity, also offers exceptional resistance! The technologies present, such as Nerve , in combination with a heavy weight (approximately 372g ) will give this racket extreme power . The diamond shape will release even more power with impact.
Thanks to the CustomWeight system you can adjust the racket to see if you are looking for even more power or if you want to change the balance. There are three slots on the head of the racket and another at the handle, so you have the perfect racket for you. Custom-made weight elements are supplied with this model, so that you can immediately adjust your racket to your needs.
- Hack : Stiffness of the racquet core to improve accuracy.
- Vibradrive : Rubber part that is placed in the handle to absorb vibrations.
- Metal Shield : Aluminum alloy bumper on the top of the racket for protection against bumps and scratches.
- MultiEVA : The core of this racket will consist of two densities of foam: the first is more compact to provide more power on fast balls and the second is less dense to keep better control of slower balls.
- XTend Carbon 1K : The highest quality in the world that offers maximum durability and responsiveness without any comparison.
- CustomWeight : A system that allows you to adjust your racket to the benefits you are looking for. There are 3 spaces provided at the head of the racket and 1 at the height of the handle to add lead plates (available separately).
- Nerve : Creation of channels on the sides of the racket to increase stiffness by reducing weight.
- Hesacore : The Hesacore grip has a honeycomb design to create more contact between the hand and the grip. This will reduce the tension of the hand on the grip, so you can play more freely.
Only 1000 pieces of this limited editon racket are produced worldwide.
|Weight||360 - 380 gram|
|Type of game||All-round|