Fast ShippingOrdered before 04:00 PM, shipped today!
The Padel SpecialistOver 10 years experience!
Lowest Price GuaranteeOn all products
Shipped worldwideFast worldwide delivery
Shoe designed for professional and/or advanced players looking for a flexible and lightweight shoe that allows for quick movements, guaranteeing greater stability and traction. The upper features seamless technology with heat seals and KNIT MESH fabric for flexibility and breathability. In addition, it has a lycra sock (SOCK FIT) on the instep, which favours the support of the foot. This support is completed with a lace fastening and TPU rear stabiliser.On the other hand, it has an ORTHOLITE insole, which optimises the shoe's performance in terms of comfort and cushioning, expels sweat and favours circulation. It is worth mentioning the sole, where we find the ROTOX rotation disc system that favours fast turns. The FLEX RIFT system (channels in the front part of the sole) helps flexion movements and the LATERAL MOVEMENT (longitudinal channel in the rear part) improves cushioning due to the expansion of the sole when it hits the ground.
The sole, made of highly durable rubber, features a hybrid micro stud/spike design that provides the perfect balance between rolling and grip, plus extra balance, thanks to the protruding fin on the outer forefoot. Finally, the phylon midsole provides the shoe with the necessary cushioning and stability thanks to the semi-rigid TPU parts.
- Upper: Lightweight, highly breathable special "tricot" fabric.
- New Lycra sock. Thermo-sealed to eliminate unnecessary seams.
- Insole: Removable Ortholite.
- Midsole: Phylon midsole provides energy return.
- Outsole: Rotational disc that favours turns. Flexion areas as free rubber channels. Longitudinal channel that favours the expansion of the sole on impact. Rubber with hybrid stud/spike design.
- Outer flange increases the support surface.
- Colors: Yellow, Dark Gray and Black
- Weight: 340g (nº41)
- Shoe chosen by Paquito Navarro.